At Little Falls, we are passionate for God and want to serve God and do everything we can to love our neighbors. We believe in joyful, Christ-centered worship where everyone is growing into authentic disciples of Christ. We want to be relevant to people’s lives through warm fellowship as we share our love for Christ with our neighbors. In short, we want to be light in the darkness for our neighborhood and beyond.
Below is the vision we have for Little Falls over the coming years. We haven’t accomplished it yet, but we are prayerfully working to fulfill this vision. Perhaps you could join us as we seek to find out what God might have in store for us and our neighborhood if we are willing to be led by God.
Little Falls Vision Foundations:
1. We are passionate for God in all aspects of our daily lives
2. We are in service to God and led by God
3. We are “reformed and always reforming according to Scripture,”
4. We are true to our faith and innovative in how we carry out our faith
Worship: Joyful, Christ-Centered Worship
1. Where we joyfully come to be in the presence of our Savior
2. Where people are hungry to worship, to pray, to learn and to love
Discipleship: Every Member a Student
1. Where we are intentional about teaching children, youth and adults
2. Where we teach and raise Christian leaders, who make a difference
3. Where we focus on making disciples
Fellowship: Relevance & Relationships
1. Where we prioritize developing honest and trusting relationships
2. Where our church is relevant to people’s lives and a place of love and support
Outreach: Always including one more
1. Where neighbors are sought out, welcomed and included
2. Where a dynamic youth program prospers, and where Erwin Hall serves as a vibrant hub for youth growing in their faith
3. Where we actively serve those in need
Little Falls Mission
From the vision, you can see the kind of church we want to be. Our mission statement summarizes what we seek to do – this is what we want everyone to keep top of mind as we go on this journey of knowing and loving God.
Little Falls Mission Statement
We joyfully proclaim the love of God in Jesus Christ, grow in His truth, and share His Gospel with our neighbors.